Health Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Health Insurance Information
If you are injured or develop an illness or condition, it may have a lasting impact on your quality of life. Access to health services may be essential for you to recover or manage your health. However, the cost of medical care can be a financial burden without adequate insurance. Fortunately, by understanding health insurance and optimizing your plan, you can help ensure you have the resources to access the care you need.
Types of Health Insurance
The following are common types of health insurance coverage to consider:
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)—This plan allows an insured to pay less in monthly premiums by offering a higher deductible than a traditional healthcare insurance plan.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)—This plan provides discounted rates for in-network services. Generally, an insured can use out-of-network providers without a referral for an additional cost.
- Point of Service (POS)—This plan offers in-network services for a reduced rate. Out-of-network providers can often be used with a referral.
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)—This plan provides limited coverage for contracted doctors. An insured may need to live in a specific area to receive coverage with this plan. Generally, an insured can receive out-of-network care only in an emergency.
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)—This plan covers specific in-network hospitals, professionals and medical services. Out-of-network services can only be used in an emergency with this plan.
Finding the right health insurance may seem daunting, but we’re here to help. Contact Max Value Insurance Group to speak to a health insurance agent today.
Health Insurance Options
When evaluating your health insurance options, consider the following:
- Your family’s needs
- Referral requirements
- Out-of-network limitations
- Coverage benefits
- Out-of-pocket costs
Health Insurance Costs
Health insurance costs vary due to the following five factors:
- Plan type
- Tobacco use
- Individual vs. family enrollment
Quote for Health Insurance in Miami, Florida
If you want a quote for health insurance in the Miami area, contact Max Value Insurance Group. Our agents have the expertise and experience to help you understand your health insurance options and acquire optimal coverage. Contact us today to get started.