Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Businesses face risks every single day—many of which are unpreventable. At Max Value Insurance Group, we know how important it is to have the right types of business insurance in place should the unthinkable happen. We’ve been insuring Miami businesses for 20 years and want to help your business find the right insurance policies. Give us a call today to learn more about the coverages you may need and what these policies may cost you.
What Is Business Insurance?
The term “business insurance” doesn’t refer to just one policy but rather a suite of insurance policies that can help protect your business. Every business faces unique risks, which means that insurance needs will vary. Additionally, Florida state law may require businesses to hold various insurance coverages or amounts of coverage. Max Value Insurance Group can help you identify the risks your business faces and purchase the right coverages.
Some common policies that may be required or beneficial to carry can include the following:
- General liability insurance—This may provide coverage if your business is legally responsible for third-party property damage, another person’s bodily injury or advertising injuries.
- Commercial property insurance— This coverage may help repair or replace your business’s building, equipment, inventory or property if they are damaged by events such as fires, burglaries or other named perils.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This may provide coverage for medical expenses or lost wages if an employee suffers a work-related illness or injury.
- Business income insurance—Also known as business interruption insurance, this coverage provides protection and may replace lost revenue and help pay for items such as wages and taxes if a covered event temporarily closes your business.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance—This may provide coverage if claims of negligence or inadequate work are made by your clients.
- Commercial auto insurance—If your business owns vehicles and uses them for business purposes, you may need to purchase a commercial auto insurance policy.
It’s important to note that the above policies may not be enough coverage for your business. Call us today at 866-950-6844 to discuss your insurance needs and learn about what other policies may be right for you.
How Much Is Business Insurance?
The cost of business insurance will vary based on company size, industry and revenue, among other factors. To determine your costs, contact your Max Value Insurance Group agent to get a quote or learn what will influence your rates.
How to Get Business Insurance in Miami
Navigating business insurance can be challenging, which is why Max Value Insurance Group is here to help. If you’re ready to get started with coverage or want to learn more, contact your agent today to get started.